Duchess Meghan Are A PR Nightmare For The Royal Family – Meghan Markle News Today
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry are ‘public relations disaster’ for royals: report

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are under fire from insiders who allege that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are a PR nightmare for the royal family.

Royal experts griped about everything from the Sussexes’ private jet use to Duchess Meghan allegedly courting the press to “break the Internet” with her guest-edited edition of Vogue U.K.’s September issue.

“[The couple’s recent behavior is] a public relations disaster for Buckingham Palace, who are having a hard time reining them in,” Lady Colin Campbell, author of several books about the royals, told Page Six. “Meghan is clearly calling the shots, but she’s a minor operator who is playing in the big leagues and mucking it up in the most catastrophic fashion.”

The top reason for royal criticism is reportedly Prince Harry, 34, and Duchess Meghan, 38, flying in private jets while preaching about the importance of preventing and minimizing climate change.

“I spend 99 percent of my life traveling the world by commercial [flights]. Occasionally there needs to be an opportunity based on a unique circumstance to ensure that my family [is] safe,” he explained last week.

“We can all do better and while no one is perfect, we all have a responsibility for our own individual impact,” he added. “The question is what we do to balance it out.”
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan came under fire this summer when they took a private jet to go on vacation to Ibiza, then to Nice, France, despite the flight’s carbon impact on the planet.

They reportedly flew from Farnborough, U.K., to Ibiza, Spain, on Aug. 6, then back on Aug. 12.

On Aug. 14, they flew from Farnborough to Nice, France, to visit pal Elton John, then back to Farnborough on Aug. 17.
The couple is believed to have taken a Gulfstream 200, which seats 19 people, to Ibiza from Farnborough, and a Cessna 500 XL, which seats nine, on their return trip.

Their trip to Nice was to spend time at Elton John’s home.
John later said in a statement that he provided the flight for the Sussexes to preserve their safety and privacy.
“I am deeply distressed by today’s distorted and malicious account in the press surrounding the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s private stay at my home in Nice last week,” he tweeted. “Prince Harry’s Mother, Diana Princess Of Wales, was one of my dearest friends. I feel a profound sense of obligation to protect Harry and his family from the unnecessary press intrusion that contributed to Diana’s untimely death.”
#MeghanMarkle
#MeghanMarkleNews
#MeghanNewsToday

source

Join the Conversation

4 Comments

  1. Prince Andrew is the real pr disaster and nightmare. Leave Meghan and Harry alone. Enough of this BS. If they only want two kids, that's their choice. It has nothing to do with Will and Kate. They can go ahead and have TEN. That's their choice too.

  2. This is how much of a nightmare they are embarking on their third overseas tour within 18 months. Shaman Campbell should keep his/her mouth shut as she/he has no connection with the Royal family.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *